LuckyAce Casino is dedicated to providing its members with a responsible gaming environment. Not only is it our mission to provide our members with the most entertaining gambling experience but it is also our duty to help prevent compulsive usage and underage access of our gaming products.
As a responsible, regulated gaming company, we comply with all guidelines published by eCOGRA, a non-profit organization based in the UK. eCOGRA ensures that approved online casinos are properly and transparently monitored to provide player protection.
Protection of minors
In line with the Government of Gibraltar’s Gaming Ordinance, LuckyAce Casino does not allow anyone under the age of 18 to play its casino or poker games.
Our casino and poker room are not designed to attract children or adolescents. We actively discourage and track persons under the age of 18 who attempt to play at LuckyAce Casino. We use sophisticated verification systems which can identify minors who log in to our software.
Nevertheless, we recognize that the internet is readily accessible in many homes around the world. As a result, gaming companies and parents must work together to protect children from underage gambling. To ensure the safety of your children, we recommend installing filtering software to block minors from accessing certain websites and programs.
More tips for parents:
- Do not leave children unattended near your computer when the casino or poker room software is running.
- Protect your gambling programs with password access.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your LuckyAce Casino username, password and deposit method details out of the reach of children.
- Educate your children about the legality and the potential damage of underage gambling.
- Limit the length of time your children spend online.